We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
• when you access and use our website;
• during conversations with our team members;
• when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
• when you communicate with us directly (via email, telephone, online, social media, direct mail or any other means);
• when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our business; or
• if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
• retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our business. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
• if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
• to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
• to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
• to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
• to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
• provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
• carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the Asset Management Engineers provide products and services to you;
• to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
• if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Asset Management Engineers.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Asset Management Engineers ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
• Restricting access to personal information;
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
Asset Management Engineers uses SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
• our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you.
• retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our business. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf;
• our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
• suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
• if you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
• if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Asset Management Engineers, please contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Modifications to the Policy
Asset Management Engineers may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Once a link is clicked, you will be redirected to a third party site. Asset Management Engineers do not have any control over that other website, and are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Third party sites are not governed by this privacy statement, and you should read the redirected website’s privacy statement before providing any information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, licence, jurisdiction, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.