Trevor has been responsible for developing the Classified Plant Training program at AME through his knowledge of the Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations (MSIR 1995) and Mine Safety and Inspection Act (MSIA 1994) and his extensive experience in the mining and resources industries in Australia.
With over 38 years in maintenance management, project engineering and planning gained in underground and open cut mining and in the processing, manufacturing and chemical industries, Trevor is considered an industry expert. He has been responsible for training Department of Mining and Petroleum Inspectors in Classified Plant as well as thousands of personnel holding various positions and roles in site management and safety.
To book in your training, please follow the link below to our Training Calendar and register to join on of our group training sessions held in Belmont or Kalgoorlie. To book Site Based Training, please contact AME directly and one of our dedicated staff will be in touch to arrange your course.Book Training Contact AME
Classified Plant Awareness Training
- AME-CP-000 Level 3 – Introduction to Classified Plant (Advanced)
- AME CP-001 Pressure Vessel Inspection (incl. PRV’s)
- AME CP-002 Cranes and Monorails
- AME CP-003 EWP’s and Hoists
- AME CP-005 Mobile Cranes and Itinerant Plant
- AME-CP-000 Level 2 – Introduction to Classified Plant (Intermediate)
- AME-CP-000 Level 1 – Introduction to Classified Plant (Basic)
Additional Training Courses
- Itinerant Plant Awareness Training
- WorkSafe / DMIRS Registrable Plant Training
- Crane Inspector Awareness Training
- Section 44 – Mine Safety