Trevor is a qualified Mechanical Engineer and a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng), responsible for developing the Classified Plant Training program. Trevor is a highly experienced professional Mechanical Engineer with over 35 years in Maintenance Management, Project Engineering and Planning with knowledge gained in Underground and Open Cut Mining, the Processing, Manufacturing and Chemical Industries.
As an industry expert in Classified Plant Inspection and Management Trevor has been responsible for training hundreds of personnel in various positions, including Department of Mines and Petroleum (DMP) Inspectors.
• Member of Institute of Engineers Australia (IEAust)
• Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
• Classified Plant Training (Advanced)
• Ultrasonic Level 1 – AS3998/ISO9712
• Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License (Class HR R)
• Lead Audtior OSH and Environment (Sustainability)
• Lead Investigator (ICAM)